Wednesday, June 3, 2009

The Silly, Crazy, and Totally Lazy : )

  • The hero has a loyal band of companions.

Wow!! What would I be without my friends? My friends are so outrageously crazy and retarded, but I know I can count on them to be there for me. A list of my friends would be: Monica Gomez, Jasmin Love, Candice Allen, Nandasia Perry, Jerica Glick, Angel Martinez, Cesar Benavidez, Jeremy (aka Jere-bear), and Jarrod Frankum. My friends aren't like a focal of my life, like I need them to be with me every second, but I can always count on them to make me laugh when I'm down. And because I don't spend all my time with them it makes me appreciate them even more than I already do. My dad tells me all the time about him and his best friend. They don't spend a whole lot of time together but when he needs him he's there and vice versa. My friends (usually) keep me sane and in check and I know I can trust each of them with my life. I love my friends to death but I'm not depended upon them which makes them all the more fun. They make me happy and I appreciate them.

No comments:

Post a Comment