Wednesday, June 3, 2009

The Dark Days Surround Me

  • The Shadow

He makes me sick to my stomach. Richard Jones is an evil piece of work and I hope that he knows whats coming to him. He is my only HATE, I literally can't stand the sight of him. What did he do that was so horrible? He talked about me for two years in middle school and I can't seem to let it go. Those were the worst years of my life. I cried almost everyday because of the torture he put me through. One day he's going to need something that only I can give him and I don't know if I can trust myself to do the right thing. I want to let it go but apart of me just wants to push him off something. I hate sounding so mean and vengeful but even his name strikes an angry nerve. Hopefully by the end of high school I will have made amends but something tells me that's not going to happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment