Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Knowledge Is Power, and Its Worth More If You Use iIt Wisely

  • The journey in search of knowledge.

My whole life I've wanted to go to college. As of today that is my ultimate goal. I'm a total book worm, I love to learn, I love to be surrounded by people who feel the same. But all the same its hard to find people who have the same goals and wants as you do. There will always be people who don't want to learn but i make it a personal goal to make them feel like they're needed. It would seem out of character for me to not have been seen reading a book in over a week. I always do my best and that for me usually means over achieving. For me knowledge is power, where others have their wit I will the verbal skills to beat them down. I continue to read books not just for the fun of it but to advance my vocabulary and also to advance my thinking patterns. How may people do you know that can think the way a book would or even as an author would say something to their readers? As of today my quest will end probably when I make it into college and have become the best teacher I can be. I believe that a teacher has a strong role in child's life, and that's only because the child spends eight hours- five days of the week with their teacher and if I can change a child's life it would totally make me a whole new person.

No comments:

Post a Comment