Tuesday, May 26, 2009

The Lord is with Me Always

  • The hero has help from a divine or supernatural forces.

My life is very seldom exciting or interesting, but when I need somebody to lean on God is there for me. He's not just there when I need Him to give me something, but also when I need somebody to talk to when I have no one to turn to. He comforts me when I'm sad and He rejoices when I'm happy. He keeps me going when my world seems like its going to end, and that relationship allows me to grow closer to Him and stronger in Him. For me to grow, I need to learn from my mistakes and he's there to help me along the way. I can trust Him to be there for me to lean on when I'm falling from His grace and I believe that He will always be there when I need Him.

No comments:

Post a Comment